Monday, March 4, 2013

WEEK 1 Introduction



From this module, I hope to have a better understanding about different strategic activities. I also look forward to gain more knowledge about strategic tools and strategy management. Discuss about the strengths and weakness of a particular organization and find out the different strategic alternatives suitable for it. I also hope to learn more about the current situations and look into present cases and scenario of businesses and organizations. Furthermore, I want to have a broad knowledge about the industry I look forward to work in. I hope to develop my confidence level and presentation skills.


This module will help me gain more knowledge about the industry I want to work i and will be more informed about the present business situations because of the research activity. This will help me get  practical knowledge about strategy and its impact.


In order to get good grades I will work hard and complete my task on time. I will try to participate during class activities and also do my share of research work.


From the lecturers I hope to learn and understand about the topic clearly and learn about the current market scenario.  My classmates will help me research more about the subject by cooperation and share information together and they will also help me in various research activities.


No comments:

Post a Comment